Arsenal keen on Vlahovic amid Juve turmoil
With only a month remaining earlier than the opening of the January switch window, there’s loads of gossip swirling about who’s transferring the place. Transfer Talk brings you all the newest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, in fact, completed offers!
TOP STORY: Arsenal keen on Juventus’ Vlahovic
Juventus could possibly be keen to let Dusan Vlahovic depart, with Arsenal the leaders in any potential race to signal the Serbia striker, based on Calciomercato.
Vlahovic endured a disappointing World Cup with Serbia, as his solely objective and begin got here in a 3-2 loss towards Switzerland whereas his nation completed backside of Group G with one level.
And whereas the 22-year-old has seven targets and two assists in 15 matches throughout all competitions for Juventus this time period, he has suffered a number of damage issues.
At least 4 or 5 European golf equipment have already proven an curiosity in Vlahovic. He had been linked to Arsenal in final January earlier than he signed with Juve for €70 million from Fiorentina.
Arsenal’s Premier League title hopes had been dealt a significant blow final week when it was confirmed striker Gabriel Jesus had undergone knee surgical procedure, with sources telling ESPN the Brazil striker could possibly be sidelined for round three months.
And whereas a January signing to handle Jesus’ absence would assist, a transfer for Vlahovic would not doubtless happen till the summer season.
Juventus’ monetary state of affairs is enjoying a component of their potential openness to letting the striker depart. Last month, Juventus’ board of administrators — together with president Andrea Agnelli and vp Pavel Nedved — resigned en masse amid an investigation into fraudulent accounting and alleged hidden funds to gamers.
– World Cup 2022: News and options | Schedule
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga and extra (US)
– Sport Bild stories that Leroy Sane leaving Bayern Munich for Arsenal could possibly be an choice. With his contract ending in 2025, Bayern proceed to have the winger of their plans however need readability on his future in the summertime, as they might be reluctant for the Germany worldwide to enter the 2023-24 season with out an extension.
– Liverpool have held talks relating to Fiorentina and Morocco midfielder Sofyan Amrabat, stories Sky Germany’s Florian Plettenberg, who provides that extra may observe. At the second, Fiorentina do not wish to let the 26-year-old depart in January, whereas the participant needs to depart in the summertime on the newest.
– Fabrizio Romano has stated on his YouTube channel that Manchester United wish to get Diogo Dalot to decide to a brand new long-term contract, offload Aaron Wan-Bissaka after which usher in a brand new right-back. The Red Devils have already got an choice to increase Dalot’s contract by a 12 months, however they wish to negotiate a brand new deal to make sure the Portugal worldwide stays longer than that.
– Juventus have proven an curiosity in signing Rick Karsdorp, whose AS Roma departure appears inevitable, based on Calciomercato. The Dutchman has been criticised by Roma supervisor Jose Mourinho over his type, with the supervisor just about slicing the right-back out of the squad.
– Nottingham Forest have enquired about signing Union Berlin ahead Sheraldo Becker within the January switch window, based on Florian Plettenberg. Forest are keen to signal him as a lift to assist them keep away from relegation, whereas the Suriname worldwide needs to play within the Premier League sooner or later in his profession.