Atalanta’s Hojlund on Bayern Munich’s list
The January switch window could also be closed round Europe, however groups are waiting for the summer time and there is loads of gossip swirling round. Transfer Talk brings you all the most recent buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, in fact, executed offers!
TOP STORY: Atalanta’s Hojlund on Bayern’s radar
Bayern Munich have added Atalanta’s Rasmus Hojlund to their list of choices as they appear to signal a striker in the summertime switch window, based on Sport Bild.
Providing new coach Thomas Tuchel with someone to attain the targets appears to be the membership’s precedence, with the membership already having a number of gamers on their list.
The Bavarians have shied away from Napoli frontman Victor Osimhen because of the 24-year-old’s valuation being over €100 million, however stay eager on the Nigeria star.
Eintracht Frankfurt’s Randal Kolo Muani can also be being checked out, though it’s felt that the Frenchman would not utterly match the profile of striker they’re aiming to usher in.
Then there’s Tottenham Hotspur talisman Harry Kane, who has lengthy been linked with Bayern however would like to remain within the Premier League.
The 20-year-old Hojlund is now the most recent possibility, however for the reason that Danish teen has a contract with Atalanta that runs till 2027, it may additionally take an enormous chunk of change to signal him.
Hojlund has recorded seven targets and three assists in 26 Serie A appearances for La Dea this season, having moved from Sturm Graz in August 2022.
It is added within the report that Bayern are usually not concerned with Werder Bremen’s Niclas Fullkrug nor Juventus’ Dusan Vlahovic.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga & extra (U.S.)
– Foot Mercato has urged that Marseille is the most recent membership hoping to signal Folarin Balogun, following the striker’s spectacular mortgage from Arsenal to Stade de Reims. Their report states that AS Monaco, Lille and AC Milan are additionally within the 21-year-old, however retailers throughout Europe have additionally linked different golf equipment with him in latest months.
– Newcastle United and Manchester United are each displaying main curiosity in Sporting CP centre-back Goncalo Inacio, based on Football Insider. There is predicted to be loads of competitors to signal the 21-year-old, whose brokers have been in Italy, Spain and England to debate a potential summer time transfer, with any deal set to be price round £45m.
– Liverpool will permit Fabio Carvalho to go away in the summertime, based on Football Insider, who add that this might be a everlasting transfer regardless of the Reds’ choice for the 20-year-old attacking midfielder to move out on mortgage. Football Insider additionally provides that Wolverhampton Wanderers are making ready to usher in a club-record quantity for Matheus Nunes, with Liverpool and Manchester United more likely to battle to signal the 24-year-old. Newcastle United and Barcelona have additionally been linked with the Portuguese midfielder.
– Juventus are among the many big-name European golf equipment taking a look at Boca Juniors left-back Valentin Barco, based on Calciomercato. The 18-year-old has made 5 appearances for Boca’s first staff, having impressed within the youth ranks for each membership and nation.
– Daniel Caligiuri and Augsburg have determined that the 35-year-old will go away when his contract expires on the finish of the season, as reported by Florian Plettenberg. The midfielder want to proceed enjoying within the Bundesliga, having spent his whole profession in Germany.