Atleti among LaLiga clubs circling Aubameyang
With the January switch window now open round Europe there’s loads of gossip swirling about who’s shifting the place. Transfer Talk brings you all the newest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, in fact, performed offers!
TOP STORY: Auba and Felix to swap clubs?
As Joao Felix’s transfer to Chelsea gathers tempo, Atletico Madrid are one of many LaLiga clubs trying to signal Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, in keeping with the Daily Mail.
As confirmed by ESPN sources, Felix has signed a brand new contract to stick with Atleti till 2027 and can now be a part of the Blues on mortgage, pending a medical.
Aubameyang’s future is not fairly so sure, as he hasn’t began a match for Chelsea since November and was even a substituted substitute within the current Premier League loss to Manchester City.
Felix’s arrival will place one more impediment between the Gabon worldwide and Graham Potter’s beginning lineup, which has resulted in Spanish clubs monitoring the scenario.
While Atleti is credited as being one of many clubs eager about Aubameyang, any switch involving the 33-year-old wouldn’t be straight linked to Felix arriving at Stamford Bridge.
Despite Aubameyang’s poor kind, it’s believed that Chelsea would not at present entertain gives for him as a consequence of an absence of depth up entrance — particularly after Armando Broja’s damage. However, it stays to be seen whether or not the Blues bringing in Felix might change their stance.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, extra (U.S.)
– Marcus Thuram is now free to talk to clubs forward of a summer time transfer as a consequence of his Borussia Monchengladbach contract expiring on the finish of the season, and Mundo Deportivo have advised that Barcelona are monitoring the ahead. The Blaugrana are specializing in gamers on this form of scenario as a consequence of their monetary state, and the membership’s scouting division have returned with optimistic experiences in regards to the France worldwide.
– An unnamed Premier League membership is aiming to signal Marseille midfielder Matteo Guendouzi, in keeping with L’Equipe. There is claimed to have been a concrete request for the Frenchman, which might result in a departure in the course of the January switch window.
– Strasbourg and Lens are near reaching an settlement in precept for Adrien Thomasson to affix Les Sang et Or, experiences Foot Mercato. The 29-year-old has already accepted the transfer and is ready for the 2 clubs to finalise the switch’s final particulars. It is believed that the deal could possibly be accomplished in the course of the week.
– Villarreal ahead Arnaut Danjuma’s representatives are at present holding talks with clubs throughout Europe forward of a potential transfer, in keeping with Fabrizio Romano. The Yellow Submarine are prepared to hearken to gives however are in no rush to let the Dutchman depart as he’s a valued participant, whereas multiple membership is eager on signing him.
– Bayer Leverkusen are hoping to signal Club Brugge’s Noah Mbamba because the Bundesliga membership goals to strengthen in midfield, says Sky Sports Deutschland. The 18-year-old solely has 25 skilled appearances to his identify however is taken into account an enormous expertise and has a contract that’s set to run out in the summertime.