After an extremely dramatic (and costly) January, the switch window is now closed. But now we flip towards the summer season and the rumours are already in full pressure! The newest in switch information, gossip, and buzz — in addition to all of the executed offers.
TOP STORY: Barcelona, Atletico, AC Milan eye Aubameyang
Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and AC Milan are all on alert following Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang‘s omission from Chelsea’s Champions League squad, as has been reported by The Daily Mail.
In the time since Chelsea coach Graham Potter’s choice was introduced earlier this week, plunging Aubameyang’s future at Stamford Bridge into doubt, the trio of European giants have all made enquiries forward of a doable summer season transfer.
Barcelona had already proven an eagerness to re-sign Aubameyang in January, however any hopes of constructing that occur had been scuppered by considerations surrounding Financial Fair Play guidelines.
Potter needed to miss one participant in order that he may register three of Chelsea’s new signings for his or her Champions League squad, and it was a shock to many who Aubameyang was the person to overlook out.
That comes with the ahead having already struggled to determine himself as a constant determine at Stamford Bridge earlier than the incoming competitors, with Kai Havertz usually being utilized in assault.
Since leaving him out of the squad, Potter has praised Aubameyang’s conduct and insisted the ahead has executed nothing mistaken.
However, there are suspicions amongst a few of these near Aubameyang that Chelsea are aiming to ease the striker out in an try and construct a youthful squad and handle the membership’s wage invoice.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, extra (U.S.)
– Lazio have scheduled a gathering to debate Sergej Milinkovic-Savic‘s contract state of affairs, with the Serbia worldwide’s present deal operating out in 2024, studies Calciomercato, who add that the midfielder has said that he does not wish to depart on a free switch. Juventus have cooled their curiosity in Milinkovic-Savic on account of monetary considerations, whereas Newcastle United need him and have made contact together with his agent.
– Mundo Deportivo states Bayern Munich are Barcelona’s Ansu Fati and are pushing laborious to signal the 20-year-old. The Bavarians are nonetheless but to make a suggestion, whereas Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are additionally him.
– West Ham United supervisor David Moyes was requested whether or not Declan Rice‘s departure is inevitable and, as quoted by The Independent, responded: “I hope it’s not, I hope he sees his time here.” The Scotsman continued: “But look, there’s a lot of talk about it and when you see what’s going about for the prices, I think Dec will be blowing that [price] out of the water, that’s for sure, when it comes around,” referring to the Premier League-record price of £106.8 million Chelsea paid to signal Enzo Fernandez from Benfica.
– Fabrizio Romano has recommended that the plan of FC Salzburg ahead Noah Okafor is to hitch a membership in a high league throughout the summer season. English and German golf equipment had needed to signal the Switzerland worldwide in January, however he as an alternative selected to attend till the summer season to arrange for a giant transfer.
– Two Brazilian golf equipment are hoping to signal Fenerbahce winger Diego Rossi on mortgage, in accordance with Ekrem Konur. The Uruguayan, who beforehand represented LAFC, has managed three objectives and 10 assists in 32 appearances throughout all competitions this season.