Bayern still keen on Tottenham’s Harry Kane
The January switch window is perhaps closed round Europe, however groups are waiting for the summer season and there is loads of gossip swirling round. Transfer Talk brings you all the most recent buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, after all, completed offers!
TOP STORY: Bayern still keen on Kane regardless of Choupo-Moting deal
Bayern Munich stay keen in signing Tottenham Hotspur’s Harry Kane regardless of giving Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting a contract extension by means of 2024, in keeping with Sport Bild.
The Bundesliga giants have lengthy been linked with the England captain, who’s now Spurs’ all-time prime goalscorer, and the 29-year-old is still the participant they most wish to lead their frontline.
Even so, a transfer this summer season is unlikely as a result of Kane being valued at €90 million and Spurs being broadly thought of as a troublesome membership to barter with.
The renewal of Choupo-Moting’s contract relieves any strain to make a transfer this summer season, and the 33-year-old’s annual wage of €10m additionally highlights that the Cameroon worldwide is not seen as an alternative.
With the above in thoughts, Bayern are waiting for Kane’s contract expiring in the summertime of 2024, and they’ll intention to persuade the striker to signal for them as a free agent.
That will not be a easy activity, although, as Spurs are keen to increase Kane’s contract and varied prime English golf equipment are vying to signal him.
– Liverpool are curious about signing 21-year-old RB Leipzig centre-back Josko Gvardiol, in keeping with Football Insider. However, the Reds are more likely to face loads of competitors from main European golf equipment, with the Croatia worldwide being closely linked with a transfer away from Leipzig regardless of signing a brand new five-year contract in September 2022.
– Napoli, AS Roma, Real Betis and Eintracht Frankfurt are the 4 groups most curious about a summer season transfer for Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar, in keeping with Foot Mercato. The 24-year-old is ready to be a free agent when his contract expires on the finish of the season, and he’ll wait to see how golf equipment end the marketing campaign earlier than making a choice on his future.
– Juventus might flip down the choice to make Leandro Paredes‘ mortgage transfer from Paris Saint-Germain everlasting, in keeping with Ekrem Konur. Juve might look to interchange the Argentine with Atalanta midfielder Teun Koopmeiners, whereas Internazionale and Roma are additionally monitoring the 25-year-old’s scenario.
– Barcelona’s present stance is that they won’t hearken to gives for 26-year-old midfielder Franck Kessie, as reported by Diario Sport. The Ivory Coast worldwide has impressed because the World Cup break, with Barca’s incapacity to signal gamers as a result of monetary honest play implications. A major supply might probably change their thoughts, with Tottenham Hotspur and AC Milan having proven curiosity in January.
– Arsenal are anticipated to be open to summer season gives for Kieran Tierney, in keeping with Football Insider, who add that Newcastle United have an interest within the 25-year-old left-back. The Gunners are hoping to spend massive in the summertime — with West Ham United’s Declan Rice a precedence as they intention to strengthen in midfield — so fringe gamers might be offloaded.