Juventus tracking USMNT star Timothy Weah
The January switch window could also be closed round Europe, however groups are looking forward to the summer time and there is loads of gossip swirling round. Transfer Talk brings you all the most recent buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, after all, performed offers!
TOP STORY: Juventus tracking USMNT star
Juventus are intently monitoring United States speedster Timothy Weah, in keeping with Calciomercato.
With the 23-year-old out of contract with Lille in the summertime of 2024, the Turin giants are anticipated to push to signal the USMNT star on the finish of this season, with the French facet trying to keep away from Weah leaving on a free switch.
Since becoming a member of Les Dogues from Paris Saint-Germain in July 2019 for a payment of €10 million, the son of former Ballon d’Or winner George Weah has recorded eight objectives and eight assists in all competitions. However, Weah is but to attain for the Ligue 1 facet this season, with two assists in 24 appearances.
Still, his versatility is reportedly admired by the Bianconeri, because the pure proper winger has been beginning at left-back below the orders of coach Paulo Fonseca following an harm to Ismaily.
It is known that the Serie A membership will proceed to look at Weah, who has curiosity from golf equipment throughout France, and Max Allegri’s facet plot to swoop in the summertime switch window.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, extra (U.S.)
– Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are all contemplating a transfer for Andre Onana, studies Gazzetta dello Sport. The 26-year-old goalkeeper has stored 14 clear sheets in 23 appearances for Internazionale since arriving from Ajax Amsterdam final June. The Nerazzurri should not eager to half methods with the Cameroon worldwide however have reportedly lined up Juventus switch goal Guglielmo Vicario of Empoli as a possible substitute.
– Premier League rivals Chelsea and Manchester United are set to battle for Eintracht Frankfurt striker Randal Kolo Muani, in keeping with Ekrem Konur. The 24-year-old has impressed within the Bundesliga this season with 11 objectives and 10 assists. The German facet are reportedly holding out for a proposal in extra of €100m for the France worldwide.
– Juventus are eyeing a brand new deal for Alex Sandro, studies Tuttosport. The 32-year-old regarded beforehand set to depart Turin, but when the Brazil worldwide options in 10 of the 15 remaining video games this season his contract is robotically prolonged till 2024. The defender is a vital a part of Allegri’s facet, and regardless of recovering from harm, he’s anticipated to return to the beginning XI after the worldwide break.
– Chelsea are reluctant at hand Kepa Arrizabalaga a contract extension, says Football Insider. The 28-year-old is presently the No. 1 at Stamford Bridge forward of Edouard Mendy, however the Blues are reportedly in search of a brand new first-choice goalkeeper this summer time. The Spain worldwide is anticipated to see out the remaining two years of his contract, which reportedly sees him earn £150,000 every week, however with the west London facet trying to stability their books, it’s unlikely the shot-stopper might be provided a brand new deal.
– The way forward for Dejan Kulusevski is unsure, in keeping with Calciomercato. Spurs boss Antonio Conte is anticipated to depart the membership following his latest outburst and the Italian tactician was influential in bringing the 22-year-old to North London after their time collectively at Juventus. The Sweden worldwide is nearing the tip of his 18-month mortgage spell, and his obligation to purchase clause is doubtful, because the situations to play in not less than 20 Premier League video games and for Spurs to qualify for the Champions League might not be met.