Leeds takeover: 49ers group strikes deal for 100% control


Leeds United proprietor Andrea Radrizzani has reached an settlement to promote his stake within the membership to 49ers Enterprises, the second-tier English aspect said Friday.

49ers Enterprises, the funding arm of the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers, has been a shareholder at Leeds, just lately relegated from the Premier League, since its preliminary funding in May 2018.

– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, extra (U.S.)

Over the previous few years, its stake elevated to 44%, whereas Radrizzani’s Aser Ventures owned the remaining 56%. Leeds mentioned that a purchase order has now been agreed.

“Both parties continue to work through the details, and further updates will be provided soon,” they mentioned in an announcement.

Earlier this season, Radrizzani and companion Matteo Manfredi made a purchase order of the relegated Serie A membership Sampdoria.

Leeds have been relegated from England’s prime tier after a roller-coaster season underneath 4 totally different managers. They completed second from backside within the standings on 31 factors and can now compete within the EFL Championship subsequent season.

“All of our focus remains on a quick return to the Premier League,” the assertion added.


Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button