Man Utd in touch over Leverkusen’s Frimpong
The January switch window could also be closed round Europe, however groups are waiting for the summer season and there is loads of gossip swirling round. Transfer Talk brings you all the most recent buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, in fact, accomplished offers!
TOP STORY: Frimpong on Man Utd’s radar
Manchester United have begun talks with the representatives of Bayer Leverkusen wingback Jeremie Frimpong, in accordance with Sky Sports Deutschland’s Florian Plettenberg.
Erik ten Hag is reported to be a eager admirer of the 22-year-old, who’s open to depart the Bay Arena in the summer season, and it appears to be like as if he’s among the many prime choices because the Red Devils proceed their seek for a right-back.
Frimpong has discovered his profession greatest kind beneath supervisor Xabi Alonso, having scored eight targets whereas helping one other six in 26 Bundesliga clashes, together with his most up-to-date coming throughout the 3-0 win over Schalke 04 on Saturday.
Contracted till the summer season of 2025, there might be no stress for Leverkusen to simply accept incoming provides when the switch market opens, however curiosity in his signature might start to develop throughout Europe ought to his wealthy vein of kind proceed.
– Bayern Munich will resolve on the way forward for wingback Joao Cancelo in the summer season, writes Fabrizio Romano. The 28-year-old arrived on the Allianz Arena on mortgage from Manchester City in January, and though they’ve the choice to make that transfer develop into everlasting for a price of €70 million, it’s understood that they haven’t any intention of activating it. However, Bayrn might be keen to barter a diminished price with Pep Guardiola’s facet.
– Barcelona and Atletico Madrid have joined the race to signal Eintracht Frankfurt attacking midfielder Daichi Kamada, writes Sky Sports Deutschland’s Florian Plettenberg. The 26-year-old, who has additionally been linked with Borussia Dortmund, will develop into a free agent in the summer season, with all indications suggesting that he’ll depart his present membership. It is reported that the Japan worldwide would like a transfer to LaLiga over any home change to a different Bundesliga membership.
– Atletico Madrid are eager to maintain Alvaro Morata on the Wanda Metropolitano, reveals Relevo. The 30-year-old is claimed to have impressed this season together with his performances on the pitch in addition to his perspective in coaching, and though any new deal is not set to see his wage elevated, Los Colchoneros would as an alternative be seeking to prolong the phrases on his present deal which is because of expire in the summer season of 2024.
– United States males’s nationwide workforce star and Augsburg ahead Ricardo Pepi is on the radar of Feyenoord and PSV Eindhoven, understands Fabrizio Romano. The 20-year-old, at the moment on mortgage at FC Groningen, has contributed to 13 video games in 22 video games this season, and it’s reported that he’s making ready to maneuver on from the Bundesliga facet in the summer season.
– Lyon are planning to reward right-back Sael Kumbedi with a brand new contract extension, in accordance with Foot Mercato. The 18-year-old has impressed since incomes plenty of begins in Ligue 1, and he obtained an help throughout the 1-0 victory over Paris Saint-Germain on Sunday. With Malo Gusto set to make the change to Chelsea in the summer season, it appears to be like as if Lyon might have already got discovered his alternative in the France youth worldwide.