The summer switch window has closed all through most of Europe, however there are nonetheless strikes in the works and loads of gossip swirling round. Transfer Talk brings you all the newest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, after all, executed offers!
TOP STORY: Olmo in line for summer switch to Barca from Leipzig
RB Leipzig attacking midfielder Dani Olmo is trying more and more doubtless to be part of Barcelona throughout the summer switch window, as has been reported by Sport Bild.
The Bundesliga membership noticed a variety of big-name departures throughout the summer, together with Josko Gvardiol to Manchester City, Dominik Szoboszlai to Liverpool and Christopher Nkunku to Chelsea. That means Die Roten Bullen solely want to deliver in round €60 million subsequent summer to cowl participant salaries and membership infrastructure.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga & extra (U.S.)
– Read on ESPN+: Analytics predict if Man City’s poor begin will proceed
Olmo’s contract at Leipzig, which was signed final spring, features a clause price between €60m and €65m relying on the membership, which kicks in throughout the summer. Barcelona is Olmo’s dream membership and the one which he represented throughout his youth profession, so Leipzig can be keen to settle for a proposal on the decrease finish of that sum.
Olmo, his father Miquel and agent Andy Bara have typically spoken with Barca a couple of potential return, and it has even been reported that there was a secret assembly between the 2 events in Qatar throughout the 2022 World Cup. The Spain worldwide surprisingly renewed his Lepizig contract after these talks, though the clause was included.
Olmo is at present out injured however has scored 5 targets and offered an help in 4 matches in all competitions this season, together with a hat-trick towards Bayern Munich in the DFL-Supercup.
– Bayern Munich have an interest in Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Manu Kone, reviews Christian Falk, who provides that Liverpool are nonetheless watching the 22-year-old. The Frenchman missed the beginning of the present marketing campaign due to harm however has now began one Bundesliga match and are available off the bench in one other.
– AC Milan are anticipated to sign a striker in the summer, no matter whether or not Olivier Giroud renews his contract, per Corriere dello Sport. Their precedence stays on signing Lille’s Jonathan David because the Ligue 1 membership is struggling to renew the 23-year-old’s contract, which runs till 2025. Lille might let David depart and are asking for €50m. Milan see Porto’s Mehdi Taremi and Bologna’s Marko Arnautovic (who’s at present on mortgage at Internazionale) as potential alternate options.
– Manchester United are maintaining a tally of Loïs Openda’s progress at RB Leipzig and will make an try to sign the striker throughout the summer switch window, in accordance to Football Insider. Die Roten Bullen will not entertain any January gives having solely signed the 23-year-old in the summer and are hoping to construct their facet round him.
– Jose Mourinho desires to be reunited with Tottenham Hotspur centre-back Eric Dier at Roma, as reported by Calciomercato. The 29-year-old’s present Spurs contract ends in the summer and he has not determined whether or not to renew and is but to play a single minute to date this season.
– Barcelona supervisor Xavi Hernandez is pushing to deliver in Athletico Paranaense striker Vitor Roque in January, reviews AS, regardless that the 18-year-old is at present out injured and will not return to motion till the beginning of 2024. The feeling is that neither Ferran Torres nor Ángel Alarcón are an appropriate alternative for the at present injured Robert Lewandowski, so the Blaugrana will do every little thing they’ll to deliver in the Brazilian with out offloading anybody whereas additionally adhering to Financial Fair Play rules.