With just some weeks remaining earlier than the opening of the January switch window, there’s loads of gossip swirling about who’s transferring the place. Transfer Talk brings you all the newest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, in fact, achieved offers!
TOP STORY: Bayern eager on Sommer to replace Neuer
Bayern Munich have positioned goalkeeper Yann Sommer on the high of their shortlist as a successor for Manuel Neuer, in accordance to Sky Sports Deutschland’s Florian Plettenberg.
Julian Nagelsmann’s facet have stepped up their seek for a goalkeeper this month, and whereas they’ve been linked with World Cup stars Dominik Livakovic and Yassine Bounou, it appears to be like as if they may first make a transfer for a well-known Bundesliga title.
Sommer, 34, is ready to be out of contract with Borussia Monchengladbach in the summertime, and having maintained his degree of performances on the worldwide stage because the starter for Switzerland, the Bundesliga champions might now look to attain a verbal settlement with him to safe his companies on the Allianz Arena forward of the 2023-24 marketing campaign.
Neuer, who suffered a leg fracture on a snowboarding tour after Germany’s elimination from the World Cup, has a contract that runs via 2024.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga and extra (US)
– Sergio Busquets will sit down with Barcelona within the coming days to focus on his future, reveals Sport. Xavi Hernandez’s facet are nonetheless concerned about conserving the 36-year-old defensive midfielder on the Camp Nou, having not but discovered a future successor. Busquets’ has beforehand been linked with a transfer to Major League Soccer, however the Blaugrana might look to persuade him to stay on the membership for yet another season.
– Sevilla are the newest membership to enquire about Morocco worldwide midfielder Azzedine Ounahi, writes Ekrem Konur. The 22-year-old at the moment options in Ligue 1 for Angers, however after a run of spectacular shows on the World Cup, golf equipment round Europe are actually circling for his signature.
– Ibrahima Bamba is attracting curiosity from a lot of golf equipment throughout Europe, in accordance to Fabrizio Romano. Atalanta, Club Brugge, in addition to some sides within the Premier League are all reported to have an interest within the Italy worldwide’s signature, and it’s understood that he might go away his present membership Guimaraes this January. The 22-year-old has made 12 appearances this season.
– Talks over a deal between Monterrey and Espanyol for Cesar Montes look to have lastly concluded, reveals TUDN. The 25-year-old Mexico worldwide centre-back was on the radar of the Periquitos in the summertime, and the newest signifies that an settlement value $8m has been struck that may see him make the swap to LaLiga.
– Angel Di Maria is attracting curiosity from Brasileiro Serie A facet Botafogo, understands Calciomercato. It is reported that they may make a transfer for the 34-year-old Argentina World Cup winner when the switch window opens, although it’s understood that he’s at the moment targeted on honouring his contract with Juventus, earlier than returning to Rosario Central, the place he made his skilled debut. His take care of the Bianconeri will expire in the summertime.