Following are some England-Pakistan head-to-head stats in white-ball cricket ahead of their T20 World Cup final at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
* England and Pakistan will meet in a World Cup final once more after 30 years.
* At the identical venue of MCG, Pakistan had gained their solely ODI World Cup, defeating England by 22 runs in 1992.
* There are extra placing similarities with the 1992 World Cup. Thirty years in the past too, Pakistan had crushed New Zealand en path to the final.
* In the T20 World Cup, England and Pakistan have met twice to this point with the previous profitable on each events, by six wickets in 2010 and by 48 runs in 2009.
* In the ODI World Cup, Pakistan have a greater head-to-head report of 5-4 from 10 matches. One match was a no outcome.
* Both Pakistan and England suffered setbacks within the Super 12 stage. Pakistan misplaced to Zimbabwe, England to Ireland.
* On head-to-head, England lead 18-9 versus Pakistan, whereas one match resulted in no outcome.
* In the 2 T20 World Cup conferences, England maintain a 2-0 benefit. At the enduring Melbourne Cricket Ground, either side have by no means gained a T20I match.
* In T20Is, Pakistan’s highest complete versus England is 232 and lowest is 89. England’s greatest in opposition to Pakistan is 221 and lowest is 135.
* Skipper Babar Azam (560) has most T20I runs for Pakistan in opposition to England together with his 110 not out from 66 balls at Karachi in September this 12 months being his highest in opposition to the Three Lions.
* Haris Rauf has probably the most wickets (14) for Pakistan in opposition to England. For the Englishmen, Graeme Swann and Adil Rashid lead the tally with 17 wickets every.
* The Pakistani opening duo of Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan have the very best partnership runs in a profession. The duo have scored 2509 runs from 51 innings, ahead of the Indian openers Rohit Sharma/KL Rahul (1897) from 42 innings.
(Only the headline and film of this report could have been reworked by the Business Standard workers; the remaining of the content material is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)